At Arvanitis and Associates we are proud to offer our patients the most up to date equipment, technologies and techniques. We believe that technology facilitates the achievement of our dental philosophy. Here are some of our main technologies:
- Up to date dental treatment centers
- Digital X-ray equipment which dramatically reduces radiation.
- Electric hand-pieces (drills) which reduce vibration and noise.
- Intra-oral cameras which magnify your dental conditions
- Every dental Suite has personal LCD flat panel TV’s to allow you to focus on things other than your dental work or take part in the conversation by viewing your radiographs and photographs.
- CEREC CAD/CAM Milling Center that can mill porcelain fillings and crowns in one appointment saving you a second appointment and freezing.
- Dental CT Scanner that allows us to better visualize implant and wisdom teeth procedures.
- Fotona Lightwalker. We have the most advanced dental laser to help eradicate periodontal disease without surgery. We can even remove decay without the need for anesthetic. Imagine that!
- Platelet Rich Plasma stem cell treatment for dental surgeries.
- Our facility is environmentally friendly, fully computerized and now virtually paperless.
- Your appointments are confirmed by e-mail or text message.
- The water used in all our dental systems is separate from the city water and treated to ensure cleanliness.
If a technology exists that can make your dental treatment easier for you, longer lasting or more efficient- we have it. Welcome to the 21st Century of Dental Care!
Dentsply Sirona Treatment Centers
At Arvanitis and Associates we have 11 treatment rooms equipped with some of the most advanced dental equipment in the world. We are proud to feature Dentsply Sirona and Kavo Treatment Centers.
We have heavily invested in our facility so that we can provide the highest quality dentistry in a relaxing environment.
The Fotona Lightwalker TwinLight Laser
Our commitment to continuously investing in our office has lead to the acquisition of one of the most fabulous 21st Century Dental tools- the Fotona Lightwalker Erbium-Ytrium and Neodimium-Ytrium Dual Light Laser.
With this laser we can now offer the latest:
- Non-Surgical and Surgical Periodontal Treatments
- Non Surgical Peri-Implantitis Treatments
- Conservative Root Canals
- No Anesthetic Required for Fillings (Initial Decay or Composite Replacement)
- Snoring Treatment
CEREC - Milled Porcelain Fillings and Crowns made while you wait!
One of the technologies that we have at Arvanitis and Associates is CEREC. This technology uses a digital scan of your prepared tooth to fabricate a Cad/Cam milled porcelain crown or filling (onlay) in under an hour. This means that you don’t need to wear a temporary restoration or come back for a second visit and second freezing to deliver the crown or onlay!
The Cerec Process
After your tooth has been prepared, it’s time for the final impression. Except that with CEREC there is no mouth full of material. Instead, a small camera takes photos of your tooth.
Next is the design process. CEREC Software generates outstanding restoration proposals, based on the unique “Biojaw” function. Once we have the design exactly how we need it to fit and look it’s time to have the restoration fabricated.
The CEREC grinding and milling unit and CEREC Software are optimally synchronized with one another. The grinding/milling cycle for your designed restorations is extremely precise, resulting in smooth surfaces as well as very fine anatomy.
The last step is to sinter or harden the ceramic to full strength and your new restoration is ready to be inserted.
Sirona Cone Beam 3D CT Scanner
Arvanitis and Associates has the Orthophos® 3D Cone Beam imaging solution from Sirona. Sirona’s technology extends diagnostic X-Ray imaging from the normal 2D to 3D for better patient treatment. The visualization tools available in the software assist us with a better, more certain diagnosis. We are seeing things we couldn’t see before. 3D images make X-Ray Diagnosis, Oral Surgery and Implant Treatment safer, more predictable and faster. The Sirona system provides a three dimensional image of the patient on the computer screen and the surgery is performed virtually. This allows for a faster, more precise, safer and more comfortable surgery.
Orthphos® not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality, but also enables more complete navigation and diagnosis than traditional 2D X-Ray films.
The Dental Cone Beam 3D solution offers:
- A Low radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intra-oral film)
- A quick comprehensive scan of the complete oral-maxillofacial area (14 seconds)
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More certainty and safety during surgery
- Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring doctors
We want our patients to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest dental diagnostic technology, the Sirona Orthophos® 3D Dental Cone Beam solution.